Shenzhen Googo Glass Co., Ltd is the leading structural point supported glass manufacturer and supplier of China. We want to integrate your system according to our stylish, well-designed point supported glasses. Our precision tempering technology provides the smoothest structural glass on the market, for interior, facade, and several laminated treatments. We have always tried to locate the roller-wave distortion and bow and bend thresholds, to be more potent than industry and ASTM criteria set on a design basis. Our CNC fabrication abilities give precise and well-defined holes, just like smooth and countersunk from the grooves and shaped in a large glass. Read More
The point supported structural glass is the result of the modern technology that has allowed for minimum impediments to the outside view. It permits enhanced transparency and provides additional architectural opportunities. Shenzhen Googo provides the top-notch point supported glass that offers maximum benefits and aesthetical-appearance. We, as the leading structural point supported glass manufacturer and supplier, use tempered glass for the manufacturing, which is the 4 times stronger glass than normal glass. We manufacture this glass with excellent accuracy and precision. The procedures used to make these glass, like annealing, heat strengthening, and tempering, makes it durable and long-lasting.
Modern advancements in science and technology have allowed the glass to be used in several architectural demanding uses such as frontages, roofs, beams, and support. Due to glass’ fragile behavior, this requests for more refined analysis and techniques and more significant design detailing to secure architectural stability and protection. Googo glass has a wide range of various Structural point supported glass and other types which we offer to the global market.
Nowadays, contemporary facade structures rely on transparent screen wall systems. These systems involve either single structural point support or frameless glass screen surfaces. This is the case of the so-called spider fixing technique, which is point supported structural glass.
Because of the number of benefits of this glass, it also has a wide range of applications.
1. We provide it for exterior façade glazing for atriums and entryways, etc.
2. These are also highly suitable for sloped glazing, especially for skylights and marquees.
3. The interior glass partitions are also usually made from the point supported glass. Examples include curtain walls, staircases, railings, light structures, railways, etc.
A structural point support glass has gone closer to the central stage in building design. It has also delivered on a new role as a fundamental, load-bearing element. Point support structural glass with heavy steel supports and robust aluminum mullion arrangements that carry glass lines are now delivering a way for thin chains, glass fins, and we are here to fulfill your demand.
For connecting quickly to the building with bolted fittings, a point supported glass becomes an innermost part of the structure covering, and its long-term enforcement must be excellently crafted. The tension and pressure in the glass, as it shoves the weight and cooperates with the materials, it’s attached to, needed to be accurately predicted and supported through every period and extreme weather situation.
There are a number of objectives due to which people choose the point supported structural glass. The following are some of its amazing benefits.
1. This structural glass is durable and stronger than normal glass, which makes it resistant to any breakage.
2. Even if the glass breaks, there are no harmful shards that can injure anyone.
3. The structural point glass is aesthetically very appealing, which makes it highly suitable for huge buildings where aesthetics is the first priority.
4. This glass is weather-resistant. This means it has the ability to withstand extreme climatic conditions.
5. This top-quality point supported structural glass is dust-proof as well. Moreover, it is not very difficult to maintain this glass.
6. We manufacture the glass with high precision and accuracy. Also, it features amazing transparency, so the other view becomes clearer and more visible.
We offer our clients high-quality products and exclusive services. We have never compromised with the quality of any of our items and provided them with the best. We are always one call away from our customers and always there for their help. Our delivery is on time, and we work with great efforts for our clients. Our heat-soak examination method is in compliance with the European Standards of EN 14179-1:2005 for quality assurance. It is possible to help lower the possibility of unplanned breakage due to the metal sulfidation compositions that may exist in fully tempered glass products. Our company manufactured products are trusted in the international market, and we stand prominent as the best Structural point supported glass manufacturers.